A business leader, community volunteer, and proud father, Bill Morneau is your Member of Parliament for Toronto Centre, elected in the October 19. 2015 election. With your help, Bill plans to fight for economically, socially, and environmentally responsible policies that build a stronger future for you and your family in Toronto Centre.
Bill was sworn in on November 4, 2015 as Finance Minister in Prime Minister Justin Trudeau’s Cabinet.
Quick Facts about Bill:
- For 25 years, Bill has been a dedicated volunteer in Toronto Centre.
- As a business leader, Bill has led Morneau Shepell to be recognized as Canada’s largest human resources firm, employing over 3700 people across North America.
- Bill and his wife Nancy have built a life in Toronto. Together they are raising four children, Henry, Clare, Edward and Grace.
- Bill is often recognized for his past work as Chair of St. Michael’s Hospital, Covenant House in Toronto, and the C.D. Howe Institute.
- He holds a BA from Western University, an MSc (Econ.) from the London School of Economics, and an MBA from INSEAD.
- Bill is excited to continue meeting the many residents of Toronto Centre. Be sure to get in touch or sign up to join his team!
To learn more about Bill Morneau, visit his Meet Bill page.